WYNN LAS VEGAS PHOTO DIARY
IN SUMMARY | What you need to know….
– HOTEL – The Wynn has an extremely luxurious ambience and a sleek design that makes the hotel a standout on The Strip. With a sunset upon the exterior, the glistening bronze palatte blends with the desert landscape. You can opt for Deluxe Rooms in the Wynn Resort or splurge on a Suite with additional perks in the Tower. Admire the lavish window displays and shop the luxury labels in the boutiques along the Esplanade. In the centre of the hotel entrances is the Wynn’s ‘Garden of Eden’ that is beautifully lit and where bright flower bouquets fall from the trees
– CASINO – Yes, but did not visit
– RESTAURANTS – The Buffet is one of the most extravagant and casual dining experiences in Las Vegas and was recommended to us. There is an impressive 15 cooking stations, including worldly options from Asian to European cuisine as well as an indulgent selection of miniature desserts. With incredible floral and fruit infused arrangements filling the tall atrium, a seating in this area is sought after
– SPA – Extensive treatment menu, but did not visit
– LOCATION – Located at the end of The Strip, next to The Venetian and opposite the Fashion Show Mall
BOOK | Wynn